This instructional video shows us how to make a Japanese flag fan. The materials required are: Foamy (Red and white), four popsicle sticks, glue and scissors. First cut two circular shapes (with one straight edge) from the white foamy, then glue on the popsicle sticks to the straight edge of one of the circles to make the handle. After this, glue down the other white circular piece of foamy to cover the tops of the popsicle sticks. Then cut out two smaller circles from the red foamy and glue them onto the center of each side of the fan for decoration. Trim excess overlapping edges from the white foamy and draw on extra designs with black marker to complete the fan.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades