In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to make a lava lamp as a cool science experiment for kids. For this project you will need food coloring, water, vegetable oil and antacid pills. Take a bottle and fill quarter of the bottle with water. Fill up the rest of the space with oil. The water and oil will remain separate. Now drop food coloring in to the bottle. Each color will behave differently. For example, green settles at the bottom, yellow stays in the middle, red dissolves right away. Now put the antacid pills and the food colors will go up and down. You can put the lid and store it for later use.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades