Shelley Lovett shares a great children's fall activity to help develop math skills - leaf size sorting bags. All that is required is three paper bags and some construction paper. Use the construction paper to cut out three different-sized leaves, and to make three labels saying 'small', 'medium', and 'large'. Then simply glue the small leaf and small label on one bag, medium leaf and label on the next bag, etc. To make the loose leaves of the three different sizes they place into the bags, simply cut them out of construction paper (or a harder material if you wish, such as cardstock) using the bag leaves as a template To play the game, just make the bags sit upright and open and have the children figure out how to sort the leaves. A very fun activity for younger children!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades