In this video Tanky shows you how to make a LEGO bookcase. He details each step of how to create a small LEGO bookcase, starting from the base and building one level at a time. He Suggests connecting all parts in the final step in order to ensure the bookcase does not fall apart. He then inserts books into each shelf to create a filled bookcase that displays twenty books on two levels of shelf. The LEGO books fit in well. If you follow the steps in this video you will have a realistic LEGO bookcase that displays a variety of tiny LEGO books.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades