This entertaining video demonstrates how to make a bottle rocket using tape, paper napkins, Mentos, and Diet Coke or Coke Zero. Try at your own risk! Make a pouch with the paper napkin. Put the Mentos in the pouch and roll the napkin with the Mentos into a tube shape. Open the plastic bottle of Diet Coke or Coke Zero. Place the tube in the top of the bottle, but don't let the Mentos make contact with the soda. Keep the napkin/Mentos tube stuck tightly in the top of the bottle. Re-attach the bottle cap. Shake the bottle for several minutes. Throw the bottle in the air so that it will come down with a enough force to make it bounce pretty hard. When it hits the ground, it should launch itself into the air shooting out Coke!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades