This video tutorial is going to show you how to make miniature ghost animals. For this you will need some animal figures, cheese puff and some fabric stiffener. Take the cheese puff, put it over the animal figure and measure how much you need. Cut off the cheese puff and put it over the animal; covering it fully. Then, take the fabric stiffener, apply it over the cheese puff and put it over the animal. Wrap it up nicely and let it stand for sometime to dry. But, don't put it under the animal. Once it is dry, slowly remove it from the animal figure and hang it with a fishing line. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades