In this tutorial, we learn how to make a miniature table. Materials you will need are: a wood slat, 4 popsicle sticks cut in half, paint, paintbrush, and glue. Heat up your hot glue gun and then grab your popsicle sticks. Glue one stick to the side of every corner of the slat. After this, you should have two on each side of all four corners of the wooden slat. After you're finished placing them on, let the glue cool and then harden. To finish, you can paint this and decorate it and use it inside a doll house or with Barbies!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades