Shelley Lovett of Childcareland shows us how to make a mosaic apple using colored construction paper. This is a fun to do project, which enhances a child's motor skills. The basic outline of the apple is available on the website. It can be printed out and then cut out. Shelley has used red, green and brown colored construction paper, the traditional colors for apple. But she also stresses that we should let children use whatever colors they prefer. It will make the project so much more fun. She dots the apple with glue and then sticks the small construction paper squares to fill the outline, red for the apple, green for the leaf and brown for the stalk. She then punches a hole on the top and puts a golden ribbon through it, so that it can be proudly displayed as a completed project!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades