This video, for simplekidscrafts.com, tells us how to make an origami necktie. This is a very easy crafts project, suitable for kids and adults alike. It doesn't require a long list of materials, only a sheet of origami paper is needed. The sheet of paper is then folded ten times to transform it from just a square of paper into a decorative origami necktie. The video has no audio instruction, but encourages you to follow the folding technique exhibited by the child in the video. The camera is pointed at the child's hands, showing every step of the folding process.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades