In order to make a puppet out of a paper, you will need the following: a paper bag, glue, eyes, markers, cotton balls, sock, and yarn. With the fold up the small paper bag facing you, on a flat surface, glue the eyes on to the folded portion of the bag. Glue the cotton ball on for the nose. Draw the mouth with a marker. Allow the glue to dry. Glue the yarn onto the bag for hair. Allow it to dry. This same process may be used to make sock puppets. Simply attach the eyes to the sock, adhering them with glue. Press them on firmly, and allow them to dry. Attach a cotton ball nose. Glue it and hold it in place until it dries. You can use cotton balls for hair. Hold them in place until they dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades