This is a demonstration of making a wreath with tissue paper. For this you will require tissue papers cut into squares, golden colored yarn, golden dust. For tools you require a pair of scissors, a hole punch, glue, paper dish. To start with cut the bottom of the paper dish neatly so that the uniform rim remains. Now apply glue to the rim in the form of spots and streaks. Now take each of the tissue paper pieces crush them and press on the glue. When the whole rim is covered with crushed tissue paper sprinkle gold dust to give glitter to he tissue paper. Punch a hole at one of rims edge and pass a golden yarn to form a loop. The wreath is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades