This video talks about how one can create a burger from a simple play doh set. This video is for kids and for everyone who loves playing with playdoh.
Take a round piece of orange playdoh and make the burger base. Press the base in the shape of a bun.
You can make onion rings, cabbage leaves and any of your favorite toppings with the help of playdoh moulds.
Once you are done with your toppings, cut two squares of yellow playdoh and place it on the top of your burger bun.
Make the burger bun and add yellow tiny play doh circles to give it a real look. You can have a look at the video, it will give you a better idea.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades