Create a rotating 4-sided pencil holder that tells what's up at your desk. Is it a homework zone? An art zone? Are you Homework FREE? Learn how you and your kids can make a cool pencil holder that announces what is going on in your room with this arts and crafts tutorial. You will need Crayola Color Surge paper and markers, a recycled juice container, scissors, and washable glue. With this how to video you will be able to make a labeled rotating pencil holder with your kids.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades