This video shows you, purely through demonstration, how to make a rubber band ball out of only rubber bands. It begins by showing how to create a small knot out of a few rubber bands, then wrap more rubber bands around it as one would with the small ball that is usually used as the core of a rubber band ball. The first few seconds are the most important, as forming the core of the ball out of rubber bands is the main trick to successfully creating the one hundred percent rubber band ball. Unfortunately, the video moves too fast to see what happens at the beginning. However, if you watch the beginning very closely, you too can create a rubber band ball out of only rubber bands.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades