This video shows you how to make a rubber band ball. First, take a small bouncy ball as a basis, and wrap the first rubber band around it. The technique to do this is to loop the rubber band around the ball and pull it tight, then twist the rubber band and loop it around the ball again. Continue in this fashion until the rubber band is wrapped tightly around the ball. Take another rubber band and wrap it around the ball in the same manner as the first. Do this with as many rubber bands required to completely cover the ball or until you reach the desired size of you rubber band ball. There is no limit as to how large you can make it as long as your rubber bands fit.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades