In this video from lachoneus87 we learn how to make silly putty. You need 3 small cups or bowls, warm water, a teaspoon of borax, a big bowl to mix it all in, 2 cups of glue, liquid measuring cup, 1 cup measure, a spoon to mix, and a teaspoon to measure. Optional is food coloring.
First mix 2 cups of the white Elmer's glue into the bowl. Then mix that with 1 1/2 cups of water. Stir together so it's a nice smooth texture. Then take 1/3 cup of warm water into each of the three bowls you have. Then stir in 1 teaspoon of Borax in each of those little bowls until it is dissolved. Now take one of the bowls and dump it into the glue/water mixture. Now pull out the gak in the bowl and put it on a baking sheet. Do this 2 more times with the other mixtures you have made. Smush the gak together to get the water out so it is not runny. If you'd like to add food coloring do that now by pushing a little hole in the putty. Continue to mush it around in your hands and then begin to have fun with it! To store it, put it in an airtight Ziploc bag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades