In this video, we learn how to make slime for under 5 dollars. You will need: a large pan, gallon of water, food coloring, and 1 c corn starch. Mix in warm water and continue to mix until everything is well combined. Keep adding more water to corn starch until it's the consistency that you would like. After it's hot and a slimy substance, add in some food coloring that you would like. After this, pour the slime into individual containers and allow it to cool so you can use at a later time. When finished, have fun playing with it and let your kids go wild!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades