Here is the perfect recipe for that childhood fun gooey substance. It seems everyone tries but get this wrong? I have found the perfect proportions. So no more glue balls. This isn't slime. This video is my recipe for making a silly putt... More»y like substance. I am a chemist and it works perfectly. It is a polyvinyl acetate polymer. Metric measurements 25mL glue, 20mL water, 15mL Borax Solution No matter how many times I do this, I never get bored making it. It acts like snot but it isn't sticky. It flows like slime but isn't greasy. The best part is you can make this "Silly Putty Like" substance at home. All you need is the Borax (Sodium Borate) and Glue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades