In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to make slow motion discovery bottles with your kids. Shelley Lovett from ChildCareLand presents this video. For this you will need small size empty water bottles, clear corn syrup, confetti and rubber cement to seal the bottles. Fill up to quarter of the bottle with confetti, then pour in the clear corn syrup and fill up the bottle. Then put the cap and seal it. The confetti is all at the bottom of the bottle. So, turn the bottle upside down a few times till the confetti is suspended through out the bottle. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades