Puppet time! Kids of all ages can make and play with these.
You Will Need
* An adult-sized sock
* A hot glue gun and glue
* Buttons or googly eyes
Put the sock on your hand with your fingers in the toe and your wrist at the heel of the sock.
Touch your fingertips to your thumbtip inside the sock and push the fabric between them to make a mouth.
Cut a circular piece of felt for the opening of the puppet's mouth and hot glue it into place.
Adding a tongue or teeth will give your sock puppet even more character.
Glue buttons or googly eyes onto the sock.
Cut yarn for hair and glue it onto the puppet's "head."
Add accessories to your puppet. These might include a bowtie, hair ribbon, earrings, an eye patch, or glasses.
Fact: The original Kermit the Frog puppet was made using creator Jim Henson's mother's coat and a few ping-pong balls.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades