It's always a party when Sock Puppy is around. Dig into your sock drawer to create a cuddly new pal with puppeteer John Kennedy and his pal Tabitha in this how-to video. It's so fun and easy you can create a litter of sock puppies in no time! You will need a tube sock, a 3 1/2 square of poster board, a 3 x 4 piece of fur, a 3 x 5 piece of batting, a 3" square of red felt, two 3/8" black pom-poms, 1 black pom-pom, two 1 white pom-poms, sixteen 1/2" brown pom-poms, a 1 x, 3 pieces of pink sheet foam, a black permanent marker, scissors, a glue gun, and the step-by-step instructions in this video activity tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades