In this Family video tutorial you will learn how to make a spiral sun catcher. Take a contact paper and draw a spiral on it starting at the center and drawing out wards. Now remove the backing of the contact paper and lay it down sticky side up. With markers, color in the spiral. Then take the contact paper and lay it on top of the backing and smooth it out. Now cut along the line of the spiral with scissors. Tie a piece of ribbon to the inside end of the spiral and now you have a spiral sun catcher to hang.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades