It's slime time! Get ready to make some sticky, gooey, slippery slime with the A-TV science sleuths.
To follow along, you'll need the following materials:
2 disposable cups
1. Mix a teaspoon of Borax into one cup of water. Stir the borax mixture up and then set it aside for later.
2. Fill one of your plastic cups up with about 1/2 inch of glue. Once you've put your glue in the cup it's time to add your water. Put about three tablespoons of water into the cup and stir it up. If you want your slime to have some color, add some food coloring to your glue mixture.
3. Add two tablespoons of the Borax solution to your glue cup and mix it up really well. When you are finished mixing up your glue and borax, take your spoon and lift your slime out of the cup and put it on your plastic plate. Let your slime sit for about a minute before you play with it.
And remember: kids should always work under adult supervision when conducting experiments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades