In this video, we learn how to make a sun catcher with your kids. First, you need laminating paper, two paper hearts, and scissors. First, cut the center of one heart out by sticking your scissors in and making your way around the heart. Next, place the outline of the heart inside of the laminating pouch, then decorate the inside of it how you prefer. You can use whatever you want to decorate the inside, including: glitter, crayon shavings, tissue paper, etc. Next, place the paper inside of a laminating machine and then when it's finished, cut around the shape and place in a window!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades