Childcareland demonstrates how to make a Thanksgiving book of thanks with kids in this video. A book of thanks can be done by a group or an individual. It begins a title page which can be labeled to reflect whether it is an individual book called "My Book of Thanks" or an group book called "Our Book of Thanks" or a general book called "Book of Thanks". The back page is a blank match of the cover page. In the middle are five pages labeled "I'm thankful for" with a line for older children to write out what they are grateful for and a place for the children to draw what they are grateful for as well. The front can be laminated, but doesn't have to be. The pages are stapled together between the cover and the back. You can decorate the book with the children.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades