Shelley Lovett teaches us how to make a thumbprint butterfly clay pot in this tutorial. First, start off with a medium sized clay pot and several different colored paints. To make the butterflies, have your kids dip their thumbprint into paint and make a butterfly. Make two thumbprints on each side of the butterfly body. Use a paintbrush to paint in the body and head of the butterfly. When finished, use a sealer to secure the paint on the pot, then let dry completely. You can now use these pots for different types of herbs, plants, vegetables, and fruits! Enjoy these for a long time to come!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades