In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make aluminum paper rings. This video provides all the materials required to make the rings. The materials required include: aluminum paper, glue, plastic gems, beads and the bottom of any decorative element for the top of the ring. Begin by folding the foil into a thin line and twist it. Now bend the foil around your finger to shape it into a ring. Then tie and wrap up the top. Put some glue on and add the bead or gem to the center. This video will also benefit those viewers who want to find a fun craft for children to do.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades