This video explains how to make a tissue paper heart with your kids. The first step taken by the instructor is to cut about thirty small tissue paper squares with the color of your choice. The instructor then takes a large piece of construction paper and cuts out a basic heart design then puts light dots of glue all over the construction paper heart. The heart is then covered in the tissue paper squares until the entire heart is evenly covered with the colored tissue squares. The last step is to put dots of glue onto the finished heart and then cover the exposed glue with glitter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades