In this tutorial, we learn how to make a toy drum. You will need: felt, recycled tin can, 1 red lace, 4 soda caps, 2 popsicle sticks, glue, and scissors. Cit, cut the felt into a circle and glue it around the tin can. After this, take red felt and cut it into strips, then glue on the side of the tin can so it's striped. When finished, apply glue to the top of the can and then cover with additional pieces of felt. Tie a ribbon around the top and the bottom of the felt on the fan. To make the sticks, you will glue caps to the top and bottom of the popsicle sticks and let dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades