This video presentation is a tutorial of how to make a baking soda and vinegar rocket. Materials involved include a water bottle, vinegar, baking soda, toilet paper, and knife. First step is to use the knife to gouge a hole in the cap of the bottle. It should not be too large, and should be placed in the center of the cap. Once the hole is made, the cap is to be removed, and the bottle is to be filled partially to half-way with vinegar. After the vinegar is added, the baking soda is then laid out upon the toilet paper in a thin line. Do not use plastic wrap, or clogging will occur. Close up the ends of the toilet paper and form a packet around the baking soda. Insert the packet into the bottle, and once it is in, place the cap back on the bottle as fast as possible, then hold a finger over the hole. Shake the bottle, then throw the bottle which will then propel itself like a rocket.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades