Lynn Snodgrass shows how to make chimes by using small clay pots and popsicle sticks. You can tie them together by using plastic string or regular garden string. The pots can be decorated with paint or you can apply stickers to the pots. 1. Use the sticks tied with the string as the base that holds the pots together. 2. Thread the string through the opening in the clay pots. The pots will have already been decorated with the stickers and the paint and will already be dry. The next step is to hang the completed wind chimes and listen for the melodic sound.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades