In this how-to video, you will learn how to make your own gak. All you need is borax, food coloring, and school glue. Take five tablespoons of water and mix one teaspoon of borax in a plastic container. Take one tablespoon of white glue and mix it with a tablespoon of water before adding it to a different plastic container. Add three or four drops of the food coloring of your choice. Now, mix it with a spoon and add two teaspoons of your borax solution to the new mix. Once that is done, mix it well. This mixture results in a sticky, white slime. Viewing this video will show you how to make a fun, slimy piece of gak.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades