In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a volcano. The materials required are: baking soda, red food coloring and vinegar. For the base of the volcano, users will simply need to use a cup and cover it with some dough in a shape of a volcano. Now add 1-2 tsp of baking soda into the volcano. Now add in a few drops of red dye into the volcano. Then pour in 1 cup of vinegar into the volcano. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested science, and experiments and would like to learn how to make a volcano.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades