In this video of Sid the Science Kid, the process of melting the ice is shown to the children. A teacher brings a frozen box full of fruits. The children then touch the box and understand how it feels to touch the ice. It feels cold, wet and hard. The children then draw an illustration of the frozen box. The teacher then asks them to break the ice to take out the fruits but since the ice is so hard , no one is able to break it. Then the teacher brings in a jug of water and pours it over the ice. The ice changes color and starts meting and on pouring more and more water the ice totally melts down. The children then take out the fruits and enjoy the fruit snack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades