In this video from nyelover we learn how to make silly putty that is kid friendly! You need white glue, borax, a little water, a plastic bag, some food coloring, and some small jars. Use 40-50 ml of Borax and put in a bowl. Then put 20 ml of white glue and 5 ml water and a few drops of food coloring into a separate bowl. Now add 5 ml of the saturated Borax solution to the water and glue. Remember again not to add too much food coloring. This is all you need to make your own silly putty. Just mix this up and you're done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades