To make silly putty start by putting four tablespoons of Elmer's Glue into a glass jar. Next you will add two tablespoons of liquid starch into the glass jar with the Elmer's Glue. Use a metal fork to stir up the glue and starch mixture. Stir it until it is thoroughly mixed up. Then take the glue starch mixture out of the jar with the fork and put it onto some aluminum foil that you have laid out on the table. Take the mixture and squish it with your hands. Flatten the mixture out into a patty and put it on the foil. Take a few drops of food coloring onto the mixture and then fold it in half. Take the mixture and squish with your hand until the color is totally worked into the putty and it is the final color that you desire. After you are finished put the putty in a zip lock bag so that it won't dry out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades