We've all been there before. There's a huge party going on but your parents won't let you go out! If you're going to sneak out of the house, it helps to have a plan. This video will show not only how to sneak out, but how to get back in without getting caught.
Step 1: Walk through exit route
Walk through your exit route during the day to familiarize yourself with any potential noises. Fix squeaks and creaks if possible.
Step 2: Say goodnight
Dress in your pajamas, and say goodnight to your parents as you pretend to go to bed.
Step 3: Wait until parents are sleeping
Wait until you are positive your parents are sleeping. Listen for loud, deep breathing and snoring.
Step 4: Tiptoe
Tiptoe through the house to get to the door. If your room is on the first floor, climb out of a window.
Step 5: Unlock the door
Quietly unlock the door and gently close it behind you.
Step 6: Leave the door unlocked
Be sure to leave the door unlocked so you don't have to worry about jangling keys when you get back.
Step 7: Don't do anything illegal
Don't do anything illegal. It's one thing if your parents catch you coming in, but quite another if the police bring you home.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades