In this video, we learn how to mow to Make a Dry Ice Crystal Ball! This is a fun activity you can do with your kids and that you will enjoy as well. To start, you will need to take some Dawn dish soap that doesn't have soap and isn't anti-bacterial. After this, put this in water and add rags into it. Swish it around to make the water bubble up. Now, grab a smaller bowl and fill it with water. Then, take another bowl and put dry ice in it using a glove. Next, Now, drag the rag over the top of the bowl to create a film. Do this slowly so you don't break the bubble. Now, the carbon dioxide and water vapors will create a ball on the top of the bowl. You can pop it and it will be a cool fog, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades