In this video, Sid the Science Kid shows us how to use a magnifying glass. When you first grab it, look at your hands through the glass, and then your friends! Look at their hands, eyes, skin and explore the world around you. Look around at everything around you and notice if it makes things larger. Look at small insects like roly-polies, to see how they move and how many legs they have. A magnifying glass is a great way to explore science and make little things much bigger. Children should write down what they see in their journals, so they can remember how the magnifying glass made everything look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades