Childcareland demonstrates how to make a cupcake shaped book in this video. First, make a pattern page from a regular piece of paper. It should be designed like a cupcake. Place the designed pattern on top of a thicker paper like construction paper or card stock. Place five pages of regular paper behind the thicker page and finally place another thicker page at the back of the stack. Glue the cupcake pattern to the top, thick page, slightly to the left side. Then staple down the length of the cupcake, through all the pages. Finally, cut the pattern out through the thickness of all the pages. This should leave you your cupcake shaped book.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades