Learn how to make a window holiday card with this tutorial. This is a fun arts and crafts project to do with your children. You will need to use the Crayola Cutter to create peek-through windows in your card. The materials needed for this project are 2 large pieces of white paper, cookie cutters, Crayola erasable colored pencils, glue, glitter glue, markers, crayons, colored pencils, and the Crayola Cutter. With this how to video you and your kids can make these fun window cards for any holiday.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades