In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to evaluate texture by going on a texture hunt. You will need to do this task in a group. Begin by going around the room and finding a texture that you like. Touch all kinds of things to feel the texture. When you found your texture, bring it back to the group and evaluate it. You will compare and contrast how the object feels. The texture of the objects will vary. They can be smooth, rough, hard, soft , sharp or have any other kind of feel. This video will benefit those young viewers who are still growing and learning new things.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades